Wedding planning and event supervision from beginning to end. For the couple that wants guidance from start to finish. Covering all the detail that go into making a wedding truly memorable.
- Initial consultation with bride and groom
- Unlimited phone and email availability
- At least three (3) planning meetings
- Assist in the process of locating, negotiating, and booking all vendors
- We will schedule appointments and accompany up to three (3) meetings per vendor
- Coordinate with vendors to ensure services/products are provided in a timely manner
- On going updates and consultation regarding vendor services/products
- Budget Planning - Will assist in creating and understanding a budget
- Ceremony Planning
- Prepare schedule/timeline and checklists
- Final timeline will be prepared before the wedding
- Finalization meetings to review all details: The month of the wedding and the week prior to the wedding
- Rehearsal & Day of Coordination included
- Etiquette Questions - please ask us!
PACKAGE RATE: $5895 + tax
When I attended the Hawaii Bridal Expo this past January, I was on a mission to look for vendors and wedding inspiration. I am originally from Hawaii, but am now living on the mainland. Planning a wedding out of state was overwhelming, so really, my main goal was to find a wedding planner/coordinator. I met a handful of wedding planners at the event, but when I talked with Jez, I had a connection with him and immediately knew that I wanted to hire him for our wedding. I told him I wanted a "rustic" themed wedding. When I met with him for a consult, I remember him telling me with confidence, "Don't worry, I will give you a rustic wedding."
Months leading up to the wedding, Jez and his team connected me with vendors I could contact and helped me to negotiate with pricing. Our main way of contact was via email and it was no problem at all. They always gave a quick response. Fortunately, I was able to fly home a couple of times before the wedding. Jez was always able to find a time to meet with me in person to discuss wedding plans.
Jez coordinated our wedding rehearsal, making our ceremony run smoothly. He created a timeline for us, which was so helpful for our wedding entourage and vendors. On the day of our wedding, he and his team handled everything; making sure all the ceremony and reception decorations were beautiful, being the main contact with all our vendors, and helping our wedding entourage and us.
He took all my inspiration photos and ideas for how I wanted our wedding to look like and brought it to life on our wedding day. The ceremony site was absolutely beautiful. My husband and I were in awe when we walked into the reception ballroom. The details literally took my breath away and we loved how everything came together. Even our guests came to us saying how beautiful everything was!
Jez promised us a rustic wedding and that is what we had. It was all we hoped for and more! Mahalo and much love to Jez, and his team Josette and Kim, for helping us to have such a great wedding and for being so kind and amazing. I highly recommend Jez Events to help you plan your next special event.